BECOME A SUPPORTER
Why does Outback Travel Australia need supporters?
Outback Travel Australia was founded in March 2009 and since then we’ve relied mainly on advertising revenue to help us keep the website information flowing. Researching, testing, vehicle reviews, shooting and editing video, updating the website and office administration are our full-time jobs. We believe that we’re providing a valuable service. Advertising dollars are becoming more difficult to secure and now we’re asking for your help.
If you like our work, please help us keep doing what we do best. We invite you to become an Outback Travel Australia Supporter today and receive special supporter-only discounts and offers for just $35 per year.
Thank you to all who have already become supporters, and thank you in advance to all who choose to help out.
Benefits of being a supporter
- Automatic entry into all of our prize draws.
- Direct contact with Allan Whiting for personalised, unbiased advice and Question and Answer on any 4WD or related topic.
- Invitations to join the OTA team on organised camping trips. (Costs for camping trips will be advised once organised. Supporters must be fully self-contained with camping equipment, camper-trailer, slide-on camper)
- Supporter requests for articles, tests, story inclusions
- Satisfaction of knowing that you’re actively helping our informative website continue
- 10% off the price of LSM Technologies Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (please contact us to initiate purchase)
- 10% off our regular price for ML Screw-in tent pegs
- Biteaway Insect Bite Healer for $50 (OTA non-supporter price $55)
- More benefits to come ………..
How much does it cost to become a supporter?
Outback Travel Australia single or couple supporter membership costs only $35 per year . Payment can be made with PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.
Interested in becoming a supporter? Please complete the form below and pay for your membership in our shop.